After a session it is common for you to feel warm and relaxed. You may feel sleepy or energised. Your body may feel hot or even shivery as your blood pressure changes when your relaxed or revitalised.
Occasionally, you may experience reactions when the body does its self-healing process and elimination of toxins. These reactions may include:-
- Frequent visits to the toilet to enable the body to get rid of waste
- Runny nose and/or cough as the body rids itself of toxins
- Perspiration – another way the body can excrete waste
- Conditions which have been suppressed may flare up temporarily before they heal.
- Deep sleep or difficulty sleeping and vivid dreams
These reactions are only temporary and should clear within 24 hours. They are positive signals that your body has responded to the session and is balancing itself.
After a session do take time to relax and benefit from the session and ensure that you drink plenty of fresh water. Do try to avoid alcohol. It is also recommended that you try to reduce your caffeine intake and eat light and healthy meals.
Contact me if you have any questions.