If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to these practices please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is collected under the following situations:
- If you contact us we may keep a record of the correspondence
- When you enter your contact details via our website or via social media platforms
- Information collected at your first appointment when you complete a confidential Health Consultation Form.
- Information that you provide verbally at appointments when we discuss your health and well-being. Relevant details are recorded on your practice records.
We collect personal information from you in order that our services can be offered as effectively as is possible. The only personal information we routinely collect is:
- your name; 2. your address; 3. your email address; 4. medical history: 5. Lifestyle; 6. Phone Number; 7: IP Address; Without these details, we would not be able to provide our services for you.
Use of Information
We use information held about you only for the following purposes:
- providing our services to you;
- responding to queries from you;
We will not pass your information to any third party except:
- To any company or individual, we engage to provide functions on our behalf, such as website hosting, payment gateways, delivering goods to you or insuring those goods until delivery. Such companies and individuals will have access to personal information needed to perform these functions, but may not use it for any other purposes;
- If we are required to disclose information by
– the police
– any regulatory or government authority
– a court of law
We will inform you of any such order or request for disclosure as soon as reasonably practicable after we receive it, unless we are prohibited by law from doing so or it is not reasonably practicable to do so.
- If we are requested to do so by a third party during the course of an action for the infringement of their rights which we reasonably believe to arise from your use of this website. We will inform you of any such request for disclosure as soon as reasonably practicable after we receive it, unless we are prohibited by law from doing so or it is not reasonably practicable to do so.
We use Paypal for payment handling services. The privacy policies for these third-party providers can be viewed by visiting their websites (click on the company name to be taken to their website).
Accessing Your Records
If at any stage you would like to check the information held by us about you please send an email to email@example.com
Links and Cookies
Our website contains links to other websites and these third-party organisations may collect personal information about you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other businesses or the content of websites that are linked to our website.
When you visit the website to read, browse or download information, our system will record/log your IP address (the address which identifies your computer on the internet and which is automatically recognised by our web server), date and time of your visit to our site, the pages viewed, and any information downloaded. This information will only be used for the purpose of site analysis and to help us offer you improved online service. The systems we use may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the type of Internet browsers you use or the site from which you linked to our website. You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on our website.
Change to Privacy Statement
Transmission of Data
Whilst we have taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information you provide will be kept secure from unauthorised access we cannot guarantee that the information will be secure during transmission by you to this website.
If you access this website from a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and view personal information held by us (such as your registration details), this will involve transferring such data to the computer you are using to access the website. You should be aware that the country in which you are viewing the data may have less stringent data protection laws than countries within the EEA.
We retain the information you provide to us including your contact details to enable us to verify transactions and customer details and to retain adequate records for insurance, legal and accounting purposes.
Information, when in electronic format, is held on secure servers in controlled facilities.
Information stored within our computer systems can only be accessed by Ali’s Holistic Healing Hands. Relevant computer network password protections are in place to prevent unauthorised access to data if the event of computer theft.
Ali’s Holistic Healing Hands has taken steps to research and assure itself that the on-line ‘Cloud’ file management system it uses –Dropbox– is GDPR compliant in the way that it stores, encrypts and limits access to data on its servers and that theservers are located in GDPR compliant geographies.
If you have any questions about our use of data held about you, please do not hesitate to contact us.