If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to these practices please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com
We collect personal information from you in order that our services can be offered as effectively as is possible. The only personal information we routinely collect is:
1. your name; 2. your address; 3. your email address; 4. medical history: 5. lifestyle
Use of Information
We use information held about you only for the following purposes:
1. providing our services to you;
2. responding to queries from you;
We will not pass your information to any third party except:
1. To any company or individual we engage to provide functions on our behalf, such as website hosting, delivering goods to you or insuring those goods until delivery. Such companies and individuals will have access to personal information needed to perform these functions, but may not use it for any other purposes;
2. If we are required to disclose information by
- the police
- any regulatory or government authority
- a court of law
We will inform you of any such order or request for disclosure as soon as reasonably practicable after we receive it, unless we are prohibited by law from doing so or it is not reasonably practicable to do so.
3. If we are requested to do so by a third party during the course of an action for the infringement of their rights which we reasonably believe to arise from your use of this website. We will inform you of any such request for disclosure as soon as reasonably practicable after we receive it, unless we are prohibited by law from doing so or it is not reasonably practicable to do so.
Accessing Your Records
If at any stage you would like to check the information held by us about you please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Change to Privacy Statement
Transmission of Data
Whilst we have taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information you provide will be kept secure from unauthorised access we cannot guarantee that the information will be secure during transmission by you to this website.
If you access this website from a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and view personal information held by us (such as your registration details), this will involve transferring such data to the computer you are using to access the website. You should be aware that the country in which you are viewing the data may have less stringent data protection laws than countries within the EEA.
If you have any questions about our use of data held about you, please do not hesitate to contact us.